In Loving Memory
We decided to renovate the family farmhouse as a way to honor Jeff’s parents. Victor (Dad) passed in 1994 and Marilynn (Mom) passed in 2019. They were married in 1943 and spent 51 years together.
The homestead is still a working farm today and owned by the four children. Jeff and his wife, Kim, along with their children and grandchildren manage the farm and the newly restored Bed and Breakfast.
Rates, rules and regulations
- Two-night stay or longer: $199 per night
- One night only: $249
- Please check in by 6 p.m. (Notify Jeff or Kim if the time will be later than 6 p.m.)
- Check out by 12 p.m.
- Snacks and water are free — help yourself!
- Please strip beds and put all laundry in front of the washer and dryer before leaving. Please place all dirty dishes in the dishwasher and start it before leaving. Empty all trash and place tied trash bag in laundry room before leaving.
- No smoking.
- No pets.
- Any items stolen during your stay will be charged to your credit card.
- Free WiFi — but who needs it while visiting? This is a great place to just “unplug.”
- Fish and release in large pond (poles available).
- Access to stove, refrigerator, washer and dryer, gas grill, basketball court, small fire pit, and many other activities for your enjoyment.
- Relax in our spacious four-bedroom farm house that has two full baths, large deck, and wrap-around porch with swings and rocking chairs.
- Eat at local restaurants featuring home cooking within minutes (Old Y Restaurant and Mona Lisa’s).
- Visit Amish community with shopping close by.
- Enjoy a light breakfast every morning during your stay with us.
- Hike and explore nearby Whiteoak Creek.
- Play board games or cards and enjoy a small library of books (cornhole boards available upon request).
- View Ohio’s largest solar farm project.